Hello darlings!
What a whirlwind week! There have been some very hard moments, but I was reminded that there is so much to be thankful for.
1. Know that you matter to someone. You've positively impacted their life, and you are loved. With this in mind, tell someone how much they mean to you. You never know how much that might mean to them.
2. On a lighter note, I spend yesterday at Camino's again! Two words: Maple Latte. Yes, it was as delicious as it sounds. AND now I'm best friends with the barista. Win.
3. On Friday, two of my friends and I decided to be spontaneous and go see a late night movie. Our choice: About Time. It was heartwarming, interesting, and surprisingly substantial. Grab your mom, your brother, your dad, your friends, anyone and go see this sweet film. I can guarantee you'll leave the theater smiling.
4. Registered for my classes for next semester! I'm taking 2 communications classes (Law & Rhetoric, as well as Organizational Rhetoric), an art history class (19th Century European Art), an entrepreneurship class (Design Building and High Performance Teams), and I'm auditing an intensive elementary French class. My dream of finally learning French is going to come true!
5. Alexis Ohanian came to Wake to discuss his journey and how he founded Reddit: the front page of the internet. Besides being one of the coolest cats around, he offered great advice and encouraged everyone to take a leap of faith and pursue a dream.
What I'm looking forward to next week:
Date Function on Friday! The theme is GΘLD RUSH. I'm thinking of either wearing my Koalafornia Mank, maybe a California flag as a cape, and being the "California Gold Rush." Or, if anyone has a suggestions, send them my way!
That's all for now, darlings! Have a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment