Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day!

Darlings, guess what day it is? (Hint: it involves lots of pink and red, ridiculous amounts of chocolate and a little thing called love.) It's one of my favorite days of the year... Valentine's Day! The national day of love is finally here! February 14th is about love and all of its different forms: friendship, romance, unconditional love, any kind of love! 

I've spent today with  decorating cupcakes with friends, guest DJ-ing on Wake Radio, and watching Valentines Day (the movie) with my two incredible Valentines, Ben and Jerry. Ladies, let's be real, Ben and Jerry are the only two men we really need in our lives. In short, my Valentines Day has been spent with the people I love. The only thing that could make it better is if my family were here! Not to worry, I made and mailed off a Valentine to them the other day, and I received two darling cards today! Nothing like some paper love to make the family seem closer than 3,000 miles away on a day like today!

To those of you who are reading this, I love you! I might not know you, but I already love you. Here's to life, here's to love, and here's to you! Happy Valentine's Day, dearies! Have a LOVE-ly rest of your night!

XOXO,
Sam









No comments: