I've had an Oscar party every year for the last 5 years. Now that I'm in college, I'm going to uphold that tradition, but with a twist. I'm still getting some of my girlfriends together to watch the Red Carpet and the awards show in my room, dressed to the nine's, of course. Here are 5 things I'm doing this Sunday:
Making red
Crafting a cheese plate from Whole Food's finest selection
Fixing my hair and donning a dress (probably my junior year prom dress seen here)
Printing out Oscar ballots so my guests can vote on their top film picks! (For my top picks in the major categories, see below)
Avidly critiquing and watching the red carpet and awards ceremony!
It's time to dim the lights and throw on a glamour gown! Dearies, it's Oscar time!
*My Selections:
Best Picture: Argo or Les Mis
Actor in a Leading Role: Hugh Jackman
Actress in a Leading Role: Emmanuelle Riva
Actor in a Supporting Role: Alan Arkin
Actress in a Supporting Role: Anne Hathaway
Director: Michael Haneke (Since Ben Afleck was snubbed by the Academy... a decision that I still don't agree with)
Score: Skyfall
Costume Design: Anna Karenina
No comments:
Post a Comment