Saturday, February 22, 2014

I've got a LITTLE suprise!

Darlings, the day I've been waiting for since I was initiated happened on Friday... you guessed it! I got my LITTLE!!! She's the most precious person alive, and I knew I wanted her from the second I met her. We were a one-to-one match for each other, and I knew I got her as my Little, but I wanted her to be surprised at the BIG reveal on Friday. So, I told her someone else put her as their number one, and I didn't get her to throw her off. Horrible? Yes. Did I feel terrible about it? Yes. But was the surprise worth it when she lifted up her poster and saw that I was her Big? Absolutely.

We (my Big, me, and my new Little) may or may not have started tearing up of happiness as we ran toward each other... no judgment, right?




 
To say I'm stoked would be an understatement. Welcome to The Blondtourage, Little one! 


No comments: